- UPS Ground is our default shipping method and is available for all U.S. mainland states.
- Fedex is our default shipping method for non-domestic U.S and international orders.
- Domestic orders are usually shipped within 72 hours - weekends, mondays and holidays excluded, which also depends on whether or not Skin Prophecy needs time to investigate the legitimacy of an order and to allow transactions necessary time to settle.
- UPS or Fedex does not pick up or deliver packages on weekends or holidays.
- Items ordered together may ship separately.
- All orders are shipped with proper boxes and materials.
- Skin Prophecy does not ship to APO’s or PO Boxes.
- Skin Prophecy does not ship to Ghana, Indonesia, Maylasia or Nigeria.
- Domestic U.S.: Free UPS Ground on orders over $50.00. $15.00 UPS Ground on orders under $50.00
- Alaska/Hawaii: $35.00 Fedex
- Canada, Puerto Rico & Guam: $55.00 Fedex
- International: 1-2 items: $85.00. 2+ items: Contact us for a shipping quote, or please be prepared to negotiate on the final shipping amount.
International Shipping Policies
First-time International Customers: You will be required to email a scan of the credit card (front and back) along with a signed copy of the order receipt to verify your identity. Please email these scans to service (@) skinprophecy.com.
Your package will be subject to customs/duties charges. Fedex and Skin Prophecy are not responsible for customs/duties charges. These costs are determined by your local customs office. Skin Prophecy cannot determine, in advance, what these fees will be. We do try to minimize these charges by listing the wholesale cost of your package on the commercial invoice rather than the retail value. This provides the customs agents with a true, legal value, while minimizing your costs. We cannot mark International orders as a gift in order to bypass or reduce any customs fees—this is an illegal practice and as an established business we will not do this. For more information on customs and duties charges, please contact your local customs office.
Canadian customs sets taxes, duties and brokerage fees on commercial goods shipped to Canada. These fees will be determined at the border. Skin Prophecy cannot determine, in advance, what these fees will be. GST (Goods amp; Services Tax) and PST (Provincial Sales Tax) vary based on the province to which your order is shipped and on its value. The duty is determined by the value of the merchandise and its place of origin.
You can get additional info by visiting www.ccra-adrc.gc.ca (Canada Customs and Revenue Agency) or www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca (your friendly Border Services Agency), or by calling Toll Free (from within Canada) 1-800-461-9999, or, if outside of Canada, 1-204-983-3500 or 1-506-636-5064 (long distance charges apply).
Shipping Transit Times
Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Puerto Rico, Canada and military addresses do not qualify for UPS Ground.
All estimates exclude weekends & holidays.
- UPS Ground: 5 - 10 Business Days
- Fedex (Alaska, Hawaii): 3 - 5 Business Days
- Fedex (Canada, Puerto Rico & Guam): 5 - 10 Business Days
- Fedex International: 2 - 3 Weeks